years of expertise and experience
We love working with ridiculously awesome people like you. That’s why at Custer Hospitality we’re relationship focused. At the end of the day it’s about creating an amazing experience for our guests and generating results for our hospitality team. But business is so much more than that. It’s about collaboration, creativity and establishing a level of comfort so we can truly work together.
Our team bring years of expertise and experience to the tourism industry, along with something else that you don’t find on a resume – grit. An unstoppable, unflappable drive to never settle and always deliver amazing customer service to our guest. It’s the friendly, caring and helpful attitudes that exude from all levels of our team. Every staff member from leadership to housekeeping is a vital piece of our team.
Meet our Team
- Leah Scott, Chief Operating Officer
- Julie Jenson, Chief Financial Officer
- Tzeidel Black, Administrative Assistant
- Jerad Tennyson, Designer
- Jessica Noteboom, Marketing Director
- Lance Noem, Head Engineer
- Dawn, Holiday Inn General Manager
- Joyce, Comfort Inn General Manager
- Dawn, EconoLodge General Manager
- Marie Morimando, Super 8 Custer/Crazy Horse and Best Western General Manager
- Tod Steichen, Buffalo Ridge Adventures Shop Manager
- Stephanie Stark, Custer Hospitality Call Center Manager
Our Hotels and Camp Resort
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Custer
A seasonal, contemporary option for lodging in Custer with exceptional services and amenities.
Comfort Inn & Suites Custer
All the modern comforts of home to complement your vacation.
Best Western Buffalo Ridge Inn
Hospitality at its finest with award-winning Custer lodging and a stopping point for local tour buses.
Econo Lodge Custer
An affordable option by Mickelson Trail that’s ideal for travelers looking for adventure in wild Custer.
Super 8 Custer
Open year round and perfect for travelers seeking extended stay and pet-friendly accommodations.
Buffalo Ridge Camp Resort
A unique campground that’s perfect for groups and adventurers of all ages!